Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz1573 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 12:51 AM
    Tuning in stations
    How do I tune in my TV without a remote. I have looked for a menu button but I can't find one. The only buttons on the TV is the station buttons and the volume buttons. I've tried pushing different buttons together but it doesn't work.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2011, 04:42 AM

You may have to buy a universal remote and program it for that TV in that case. They are cheap.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2011, 04:54 AM

Hello liz:

Depending on the make, you should be able to find the manual online. Hopefully, it won't be in Chinese.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do stations affect your emotions? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so winter is coming and every time it does I have the same situation with winter. What happens is that every time winter approaches I just don't feel like I feel on spring or summer time which is happy and so alive.Im 19 yrs old,I'm a boy, and I'm into sports, I'm a sports addict, I play...

Murphy's gas stations [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where Murphy's gas stations(usually at Walmart) buys their gas to resell to the public. Is it bought from a USA oil company or imported from an oversea oil company?

Tv Antenna for local stations [ 13 Answers ]

I am needing to know the best and cheapest antenna to buy for local TV stations. I do not like rabbit ears and can not afford cable or dish. Please help me out. Thanks :rolleyes:

Comcast Tv Stations [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a new TV about the same time Comcast offered the digital network, Our TV has HDTV built into it so like channel 4 has two stations one is 4 and the other is 4.1 Does anyone else get this and is there a channel guide? We now have over a 100 stations with no box.

View more questions Search