Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbrice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 09:55 PM
    What's this movie title?
    This movie had William H Macy and Lauren Dunn or Laura Dunn, about a man and some glasses.
    cbmb Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Feb 1, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrice
    This movie had William H Macy and Lauren Dunn or Laura Dunn, about a man and some glasses.
    F o-o CUS :) (FOCUS)

... and it's Laura Dern

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie title please! [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's movie title from the early 90s or possibly the late 80s. It was a video where these two children (brother and sister) would slide down a slide in their back yard and go to this magical land where they would dance with these things that kind of looked like bears......

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Need a movie title! [ 1 Answers ]

In this movie, a rich man picks up a homeless guy in the city and invites him to go hunting on his property in the forrest. When they get there, the rich guy waits until the middle of the night and wakes the homeless guy up and tells him to run because he is the one being hunted. The guy ends up...

Another movie title [ 2 Answers ]

OK there was a movie about this boy and I don't remember much... but this one part was about some girl he knew having a birthday party. She didn't want to invite him but she had to or something. Anyway he lands up doing something mean. The song was that one... "its my party and i'll cry if i want...

View more questions Search