Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lavina Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Dec 1, 2003, 02:36 PM
    Bleeding problems!
    Okay, I really don't know how to explain this.. but my perdiod is late, the last time I had it.. about more than a month ago it was heavy and it lasted for more than 7 days. Occasionally now I've been seen spotting.. but I don't know if that is normal. And well after intercourse is bleeding normal. I'm really worried.. so can someone please help me or give me some idea..
    FeatherFinder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2003, 04:57 AM
    Re: bleeding problems!
    Lavina,

PLEASE PLEASE GO TO A DOCTOR OR CLINIC TO GET EXAMINED! I don't want to scare you, but a dear friend of mine had similar symptoms and started bleeding profusely. By the time she got to the emergency room, she had passed out and would have died had she not been in the hospital at the time. This is important. Please find a way to get checked out. I wish you good luck and maybe it's not so serious, but you need to find out.

Peace,

FeatherFinder
    confusiousays Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavina
    Okay, i really dont know how to explain this..but my perdiod is late, the last time i had it..about more than a month ago it was heavy and it lasted for more than 7 days. Occassionaly now I've been seen spotting..but I dont know if that is normal. And well after intercourse is bleeding normal. I'm really worried..so can someone please help me or give me some idea..
    I think you should see a doctor to find out if your pregnant or maybe stress has made this abnormal. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

When you experince implantion bleeding are you supposed to have back aches and cramping.and is the bleeding supposed to be little to no bleeding at all.

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

7 weeks & bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am almost 7 weeks pregnant. And have been bleeding for 14 days! It has never been anything other than brown, and some days have been heavier than others, although I have never soaked a pad, (been surviving on pantyliners). I went to the clinic, had an ultrasound on March 30/2005. Was told...

View more questions Search