Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happyx13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 11:27 AM
    Why dose my 4 wire well pump control box make a on and off sound or clicking sound wh
    Can I still use my water?
    donaslinger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 12:11 PM
    A well pump that is 220 will cycle on and off for several reasons pressure switch is bad its not holding pressure in the holding tank it may even have weak points but the main thing is pressure either the swich or water is not staying in the holding tank watch the pessure gauge when it kicks on and when it kicks off
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2011, 04:07 PM

Big question: Does it do this while you are using water or when you are not using water?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clicking sound on 10 year old outside Heat Pump unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have just noticed a clicking sound coming from the outside unit of my AC/Heat Pump. I looked through the forum, but haven't found something that helps. I just want to see if this is cause for concern. Details.. American Standard Inc The Trane Co Mnfc date 4/91 Model Number TWN724B100A0...

Panosonic TV not working , it just has a clicking sound, no pic. Or sound [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 51 " Panasonic rear projection TV that just makes a clicking sound and will not power on and has no sound. I had it fixed 6 months ago for the same thing and the repair guy said it was a grounding issue, I really don't want to take it back as he said it's out of warranty

02 Accord not starting and clicking relay sound behind glove box. [ 8 Answers ]

I installed a after market head unit with a DVD player above it and a over head monitor in my 2002 Honda Accord LX 4 cylinder sedan. It worked perfectly, until I noticed that same day, the head unit was sticking out about a tenth of an inch from the stereo kit. So I pushed the head unit in. Then...

John Deere L110 Clicking sound on start - new solenoid, still clicking! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I cut my lawn, engine was running for about 2 hours. Stopped at neighbors house, cold beer, go to restart, just a clicking sound. Thought battery was dead, did a quick check, good voltage, hooked it up to a charger, good amps. Still clicking. I figure it's the solenoid, picked one up...

View more questions Search