Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viccih Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Anyone know any negative or positive info on Global Stars Network Talent Agency
    I'm trying to get some background info on Global Stars Network Talent Agency / Cruises. I'm not very good at computer research. Any suggestions on any site to go to that you don't have to pay to get accurate info?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 09:34 AM

They will want money upfront. NEVER pay money upfront for something that should be a free service. A legit agent will not ask for money, but will help a talented individual make money and then take his cut from profits.

Yahoo! Answers responded to this question three years ago --

Ever heard of Global Stars Network Talent agency. Open casting-daughter picked. Fee involved. On cruise line? - Yahoo! Answers
    Bobbyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 05:44 PM
    I did the Global Stars Network Cruise, and have been working in New York for over a year and making a great living. So yes if they pick you do it! It's not an agency, so what the last person said does not apply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Positive and negative HPTs. Negative qualitative blood test. Can I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 years old and over the last 6 days I have taken countless numbers of pregnancy tests. I have had nausea and vomiting. Frequent urination and appetite. I have gotten 1 positive digital test, 1 positive blue dye + - test. 2 positive pink dye + - tests. As well as one positive cassette...

Can a couple who both o positive have 1 o negative and 1 o positive baby [ 1 Answers ]

I am o negative and so is my ex husband we have 2 children together my little boy is o positive but my little girl is o negative is that possible please really need an answer because my ex isn't claiming her because his wife says there's no way she's his because of her blood type and I never...

Starting a Talent Agency [ 9 Answers ]

I want to start a Talent Agency and I don't know where to start. I know I need an office, license, etc. How do you get started finding clients.

Talent Agency [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need a license to be a talent agent? How do I start the business with little funding...

Starting a talent agency [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need a special business license to legally act as a talent agency? Thanks!

View more questions Search