Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown To You Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 04:34 PM
    A joke that's gone Wrong
    Right after all of my friends found out that I was bisexual they didn't really care and accepted me for who I am... but the problem is that one of my friends decided to play a joke and he randomly said to me that he loves me... I said to him that even though he is a friend I would give him a chance... by the end of the day I found out it was a prank but also I'm beginning to fall in love with him but I need help.. my friends don't know how easily I can fall in love with people so should I tell him what's he has done to me or should I just keep this quiet and not tell anyone??
    sophie444 Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Jul 25, 2011, 04:44 PM
    Hey :) This is from a girls point of view by the way.. your friend is a jerk and shouldn't have done that! If you tell her frineds things may get worse, after all they were the ones who set up the prank. :/ I you have a best friend or a really close family member ask them because you can trust them :)

Hope this helped you! Xx
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2011, 04:46 PM

Keep quiet and forget it. He's too cruel a friend to be serious about.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2011, 07:10 PM

You already have your answer - it was a joke. Let it go. This friend is not for you.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 25, 2011, 07:26 PM
    To do something like this to you, I wouldn't really consider that person a friend. Forget them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2011, 07:48 PM

First no, a person does not need to fall in love that fast, you need to deal with that problem,

You friend was a jerk and you need a better grade of friends, you all really sound too young

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can some people make jokes, but its so wrong for me to make the same joke? [ 3 Answers ]

I photoshopped a joke in what I thought was good humor but my mother told me that its really not. Like I was being an *** hole for doing it. But a friend saw it and thought its great and so funny. He could make this joke and get away with it but I'm an *** hole for making this joke. I really ...

This is not a joke! What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

Please... My mom and dad are divorced. My mom and I go to Ohio every summer. She told me that she is thinking of moving up there some time soon. I really want to go but I live with my father and all my friends are where I live. I don't want to leave them. But I also want to move to Ohio. What...

Am I a joke? [ 6 Answers ]

Guys, I have a problem with my work right now. I feel that I am the biggest joke in my company. One of my jobs is to coordinate a certain program with another company. I started this program from scratch. Now that it is already in place, and is being implemented, the company suddenly hired...

Tell me what you think of this joke. [ 3 Answers ]

"Winning an argument is like winning the special olympics, you're still a retard." My brother told me this after I beat him in a name calling contest.

View more questions Search