Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jul 25, 2011, 03:05 PM
    Logger pop-up blocked
    When searching on Google using Firefox 5 I have started getting the message, "logger pop-up blocked."

Anyone know what this is please?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jul 26, 2011, 01:57 AM

Well it's gone now. Seems it was some kind of Google issue.
    ohbieder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 05:34 AM
    Today I started receiving this same error message.
    I reset Safari. (under the Safari drop down menu)
    I left everything checked in the list.
    IT WORKED. No more error message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

24v ac logger? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an American Std HeatPump--The thermostat is w/o heat strip indicator. Detect 24v AC relays I want to add two indicator lites to show heat strips in operation. Option to add time-on logging.

Trojan.Zlog.G Keyboard logger [ 8 Answers ]

Hi team, My niece's PC has been clobbered with spyware. Unfortunately, the unit got hit prior to her installing NAV 2009. Then, hubby tried to help and downloaded Sydoctor which appears to only provide a scan and then holds you up to purchase the application. Current Status: Win XP...

Second opinion needed-pop up notice blocked programs. [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting this pop up balloon telling me that windows has blocked some start up programs. DUH! I'm the one who chose which programs to block and I want to make it stop telling me what I already know! I need a second opinion on the instructions listed below? Is this correct? Will this...

Read topics; still puzzled.blocked vent or blocked drain [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all. I just bought a ranch with a crawl space. My waste drain begins at my washer machine, past the kitchen sink, pass the bathroom tub and ties in with the main sewer line with the toilet and vent stack at the back of the main drain before it exits to the street at the front side...

Ghost Key Logger [ 4 Answers ]

Which is the best ghost key logger to use on your computer and how invisible is it to other users of my computer? AND... is there any site where I can download one for free ::)

View more questions Search