Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acunningb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2011, 05:58 AM
    Cabrio dryers woes
    Has anyone had trouble with the dryer information sticker(model & serial #) rubbing off because of its location? My dryer stopped working in less than two years and my effort to get it repaired under my extended warranty plan was refused because the numbers were no longer legible. I had registered the applicances and had that information , but service was denied. I contacted Whirlpool twice re this matter and they agreed to send me another sticker, but two months into this ordeal I have no dryer. The dryer is pretty, but it's a big elephant taking up space in my laundry room. Also, has anyone found that after drying the clothes are so hot that it is painful to remove them?

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 16 Answers ]

We just had a new Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer (electric) installed today. I dried some towels and noticed an unusually loud humming and vibrating sound. I wouldn't expect this from a product with a "very good" noise rating rated by consumer reports. It's much louder than my old 17 year old...

Dryers [ 2 Answers ]

When you walk onto an electric dryer that has only 110V to the block what do you do? Could something shorted in the Dryer make a leg drop out?

Whirlpool cabrio dryer [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a Cabrio Dryer aprox. 2 years ago. Has been nothing but trouble. Loud is quite the word. It sounds as if a plane is taking off. But that's the least of my problems with it. I haven't seen this mentioned. The metal grate inside the drum is black as if burnt, and the procelin on the...

Whirlpool Cabrio Timer [ 1 Answers ]

The cycles run fine until the last 5 minutes of each cycle where the timer seems to get stuck and the dryer continues to run until someone physically stops it. I realize the Cabrio comes with the wrinkleshield which is supposed to keep spinning the drum after the clothes are dry, but is that what...

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

A sponge fell down the opening of the "lint catcher" while it was out because I was removing back up lint. While the lint catcher fits back in, I do not know if it is dangerous to leave the sponge down there, and if so, I do not know how to get it out--tried with a hanger but couldn't catch on to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.