Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracijamieson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 08:48 PM
    d. Find the cost equation for the tile.

The costs of doing business for a company can be found by adding fixed costs, such as rent, insurance, and wages, and variable costs, which are the costs to purchase the product you are selling. The portion of the company's fixed costs allotted to this product is $300, and the supplier's cost for a set of tile is $6 each. Let x represent the number of tile sets.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2011, 08:58 PM
    What's your question? If you are looking for homework help, you need to post what you have already tried.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 24, 2011, 01:02 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: CLICK HERE !!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixed costs vs. Variable costs [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please check my answers. -Classify each of the following items of factory overhead as either a fixed or a variable cost. (Include any costs you consider to be semivariable within the variable category) a. Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances b....

How do variable costs and fixed costs differ [ 4 Answers ]

How do variable and fixed costs differ?

Accounting Sales Price Variable Material Costs Fixed Monthly Costs [ 0 Answers ]

I have no clue where to begen with this, I could use some help! Its due on Friday night and the teacher as done nothing to help here. I'm totally lost. The individual portion of this assignment is for each person to produce his/her own solution to the following. Claire’s Antiques has fixed cost...

Step variable costs vs fixed costs [ 1 Answers ]

step variable costs vs fixed costs

View more questions Search