Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duke1947 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 10:23 AM
    2005 f250 6.0
    My 05 6.0 will run for about 10 iles and cut off I wait 10 minutes starts , if I disconnect the battery it will start right up if I put a cold pack on ficm it will start right up ,I replace the hpop erg cooler ficm ipr valve. It will run like a bat but for only about 10 miles and shuts off @ 40 mph , 60 mph, 100mph can anyone give me any idea of what to do I'm working on it myself to save some money

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with my 2005 F250 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have a rash of problems with my truck. First I found out the A/C Compressor failed twice due to the fan cutch. With that the turbo had to be rebuilt. On a trip towing approx 12000lbs the EGR, Oil cooler, and EBV failed. I spoke with the Ford service manager and straight asked if I...

2005 F250 Diesel - no reaction when hitting the accelerator, loaded up [ 2 Answers ]

It runs down the road fine, and if you let off the gas to stop or slow down, when you go to move again it doesn't do anything so I floor it and a couple seconds later it just takes off and blows a ton of black smoke (it is chipped but never blew smoke before) any experts with answers? Thanks

2005 ford f250 starting problems [ 3 Answers ]

We thought the battery was dead and charged it up and tried to start it and it would not start. It is a 2005 F250 Diesel. It has Glow Plugs that would tick when the key turned over. We changed the fuel filters, Glow Plug box, and the ignition. None of these worked. Any ideas?

My 2005 diesel ford F250 keeps shutting off [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 2005 F-250 6.0 deisel. Lately it has just stopped running while driving. Truck only has 45,000 miles and maintenance has been right on schedule. No other problems. When I re-start, it sputters, and dies, then after a little while, I can get it started, have to really stomp on the gas...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.