Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhijeet_mails Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Graph as a data structure.
    How I can write a program for DFS/BFS using graph in C Programming ? Help; thanks in advance.
    sunilreddy1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 06:10 AM
    ================================================== ======= Write a program that reads a file with 2 columns: - time in minutes for the x axis - value (e.g. temperature, heart freq.) for the y axis Plot the last m minutes, the y axis shall have a range from min... max. Start with parameter values m=5, speed s=1, min=20, max=120. After m=5 minutes, the graphical display shall plot the curve of the last 5 minutes. In other words, you have to implement a sliding window with a 5 minute history. This way of displaying measurements is common for many medical instruments. The speed s is useful for testing, 1=real time, 10=10 times faster. To implement the real time behaviour, you have to let the program wait the time interval between two values. The time interval is not constant. Any OO programming languages and any graphical
    libraries are fine, as long as they are available for Windows and Linux. Examples are Java, C++, QT, SDL, TCL/TK, Flash, NET/mono. A good documentation is required, so that other students are able to understand and re-use your code in future exercises. Please licence the result under the GPL3 licence so that your code may be legally re-used and modified later. See GNU General Public License - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF) The program is accepted if you submit it with source code, program documentation (about 2 pages) and a readme file that explains how to compile and successfully run your program on either the Citrix Windows server or the sisyphos Linux server at the university. The program will be rejected if it does not work as described in the readme file. If you use literature or parts of other code or software packages, specify the references and source of this code. A sample file looks like this (lines 1.. 3 are always comments):
    -------8<-------cut-here-------8<------- Logfile of program temperature_monitor.cpp Temp sensor #42, range 30.. 60 degrees Celsius 2007-06-21 20:30 0.017737 45.2 0.045122 42.7 0.073591 43.1 [... ] -------8<-------cut-here-------8<------- You can download the test data file here: http://alf42.dyndns.org/oost/temp_testdata_2007-06-21 An axample how the output can look like is here: http://alf42.dyndns.org/oost/tempera...am_example.gif

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

What does a CBR graph? [ 3 Answers ]

What does a CBR graph? How does it workk? :)

Solving Quadratic Equations to Graph [ 3 Answers ]

How would I graph x^2-3x=4 to solve it? And I would I check? Thank You.

Trig Graph [ 1 Answers ]

Graph y=1+3sec(2x+(pi/2)) Please help!! If you could give me the points to plot that'd be AWESOME! :D

View more questions Search