Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohsinjii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Paragraph editor online free?
    Job satisfaction describes how content an individual is with his or her job. The happier people are within their job, the more satisfied they are said to be. Job satisfaction is not the same as motivation or aptitude, although it is clearly linked. Job design aims to enhance job satisfaction and performance, methods include job rotation, job enlargement, job enrichment and job re-engineering. Other influences on satisfaction include the management style and culture, employee involvement, empowerment and autonomous work position . Job satisfaction is a very important attribute which is frequently measured by organizations. The most common way of measurement is the use of rating scales where employees report their reactions to their jobs. Questions relate to rate of pay, work responsibilities, variety of tasks, promotional opportunities, the work itself and co-workers. Some questioners ask yes or no questions while others ask to rate satisfaction on 1-5 scale (where 1 represents "not at all satisfied" and 5 represents "extremely satisfied").
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 12:44 PM

Job satisfaction describes how contented an individual is with his or her job. The happier people are with their job, the more satisfied they are said to be. Job satisfaction is not the same as motivation or aptitude, although it is clearly linked. Job design, which enhances job satisfaction and performance, includes job rotation, job enlargement, job enrichment and job re-engineering. Other influences on satisfaction include the management style and corporate culture, employee involvement, empowerment, and autonomous work position. Job satisfaction is a very important attribute [omit which is] frequently measured by organizations by means of employee job-rating scales that measure rate of pay, work responsibilities, variety of tasks, promotional opportunities, the work itself, and co-workers. Some [omit questioners] ask yes-no questions[add a comma] while others use a Likert scale (where 1 represents "not at all satisfied" and 5 represents "extremely satisfied").

The paragraph is not well organized, but is understandable.
    dan2996p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 07:08 AM
    While reading “NBA’s Greatest” I saw that throughout the book that each player was described and what they had achieved throughout their career. The Internet source I have found consisted on the ranking of each player. Many NBA players tend to Math is needed in the sport of Basketball in several ways such as Weight,Height,score, and quart dimensions. History and science explains itself in the sport of Basketball.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2012, 12:59 PM
    "tend to Math is needed" does not make sense, nor does the quart dimensions. I would change that sentence so it flows better, be easier to read and understand.

Also your last sentence is too short, you should add how history and science explains itself in basketball.
    merhawith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 01:41 PM
    I have many kinds of earrings. I wear earrings depends on where I am going and what I am closing but sometimes I wear one of my favoriet earrings. Those earrings are preasented from my best friend on my 22 birthday date. I still wear and like it very much. It is also gorgies , small circle and silver so it muchs with all of my close . I love my best friend we grow up and we still together . When I wear those earrings I always remember my best friend and our friendship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Edit paragraph online? [ 3 Answers ]

What does this poem mean to me? Reading this poem brought a lot of things into mind. I believe this poem is an assurance to others that no matter what the situation, how hard someone is trying to belittle you or how bad it can be, like her, you can overcome it and learn from it.. As I read the...

Check my paragraph online for free? [ 4 Answers ]

Futbol and football may sound the same but they are completely different sport. Futbol also know as soccer is a worldwide sport While Football is an American sport.

Edit my paragraph online for free? Topic One [ 1 Answers ]

Topic One Kayla Rousseau It is important to share quality literature with infants, toddlers and preschoolers because literature can develop and foster so many positive aspects of their lives. Engaging children as young as infants, in quality literature would be beneficial to help them develop...

View more questions Search