Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    driller101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 01:50 PM
    Problem with 91 dodge deisel
    Got a dodge deisel and I just replaced the battery and the alt and regulator and when I disconnect the positvie connection to the battery it kills the engine and in the mean time I can shut off the ignition

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Dodge Neon Rt problem [ 1 Answers ]

I was driving and then I noticed my engine light came on. I stopped at walmart and now my car won't start. It sounds like it is trying to but won't! My lights work and there's half a tank in the car of gas. Any help will be appreciated as my car is sitting in a parking lot alone!

Dodge Caravan Problem? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Dodge Caravan-had a tune up 5 months ago, the engine is now misfiring and my mechanic is having a hard time diagnosing the problem. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions/solutions for me... Thanks!

Dodge ram heat problem [ 0 Answers ]

Fan clutch or compressor? I have a 2003 Dodge ram 1500. This past fall I noticed that the AC wasn't working in traffic while barely moving, once I got moving it worked fine. The other day I started my truck early to warm up because of the cold and my heat wasn't working. I had the truck fully...

2005 Dodge Ram A/C Problem [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I was up in the mountains and when I turned off my car and came back to it the A/C went out. The light for the A/C was reset to the off position and when I turned it on all I got was very hot air. It is as if the temperature setting is stuck at the hottest level. I am not sure which...

Dodge Radiator Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan minivan that is now on its 5th radiator and about to get a 6th. Anyone know what's with these junkers? Made of cardboard? Anyone else having this problem? THANKS.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.