Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mel16 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 12:30 PM
    So my last period was on the 20th of my and now it's the 19th of July.
    So my last period was on the 20th of mAy and now it's the 19th of July. I have a few water infections and I'm takign antibiotics and a sample has been sent to hospital for more tests. I took pregnancy tests and they all say no. Could I still be? PLEASE HELP
    ellepetrina Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2011, 09:17 AM
    When you have certain body infections and are on antibiotics it can throw off your menstrual cycle. I am on birth control but when on antibiotics my pharmacist tells me my birth control will not be effective and my period is usually late as well. If you're very concerned just speak with your doctor =) Take care and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Last day I could get my depo was on June 28th it is now July 6th and my period still [ 0 Answers ]

Hasn't came. I took a hpt but it was negative. I've been on the depo for 2 years I always got my period week before my 3 month depo shot ran out could I be pregnant?

I started my period on 19th dec has sex on 23rd dec am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period on 19 dec and it ended on 23 dec, my husband and I had unprotected sex that weekend and also again on new years eve and day. I have had back ache and period like cramps, which don't normally appear until 3 days before a period. nausea and feeling tired for last couple of days. I...

Last day of my period was on Dec.19th had sex on Dec.23th am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

The last day of my period was on December 19th and I had sex on December 23th what are my chances of getting pregnant

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. O [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. On April 17, I had unprotected sex, but after that I had my period. On Tuesday April 27th, and Thursday, April 29th I had unprotected sex. On April 29th I took the after morning pill. On Saturday, May 1, I started...

View more questions Search