Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robinsc@musc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 04:33 PM
    92 Honda accord won't shift, gauge cluster won't work, power windows won't work?
    Please someone help me, single parent, don't have money to take to diagnostic center,92 honda accord ex,gear shift,gauge cluster and power windows won't work.. can anyone tell me what's wrong.if you can help please do so,then I can find out how much the parts cost, then hopefully an honest person, with a low rate can fix it. Thanks for your help in advance.

*** email deleted by moderator***

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 2001 honda accord manual shift. It has no power very sluggish. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a test ran on it and it showed codes p1259 p1164 and p1149 are the codes telling me why the car has no power. The check engine light has not come on, so if the codes are not the problem what could cause the loss of power.

Power Windows & Seats Don't Work [ 4 Answers ]

2005 Chevy Tahoe/90,000 miles: Neither my drivers or passenger side power seats work. My passenger side power windows do not work, but my drivers side power windows do. I have replaced fuses several times and everything works for a few hours but then quits again. I called the dealer and they...

97 Honda Accord all four power windows quit [ 2 Answers ]

All four of the power windows in my 97 honda accord seem to have quit. I've checked the fuse and it was fine. The windows worked fine the day before, but I started it up one day and all of a sudden I couldn't roll any of the windows down. After checking that the fuse was OK, I assumed it was the...

92 Honda Accord shift loack/guages/windows won't work [ 3 Answers ]

I have been under the hood. All dash gauges have quit working along with front power windows, I also have to unlock the gear shift drop in neutral then I can start and drop in drive. I have tested every fuse I can find. I have even tried the big block relay/fuses under hood and some in the driver...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.