Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ERIC THOMPSON Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 07:35 AM
    Fuel injection pump for 96 silverado?
    So did that work on the 96 silverado from sputteriing and not accerlaration

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel Gauge 1997 Chevy K1500 Silverado [ 4 Answers ]

Fuel Gauge 1997 chevy truck k1500 does not working corrrectly. The complete assembly was replaced in the tank (other reasons) and the fuel gauge still reads incorrectly.

96 Silverado fuel injector? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 96 silverado with a v8 305 vortec engine. I had problems with the fuel pressure and had the fuel pump replaced. The mechanic hooked up the computer and said that everything was working fine. About 10 days later my truck started acting funny again. When I am driving the whole truck...

Fuel Injection problems [ 2 Answers ]

CaptainRich- It's a 1999 Dodge Ram1500 pickup V8 5.2 liter. It was bogging down all of sudden and would not shift gears it appeared. In the driveway, I floored it and it shut down. It started the next morning idling fine but still no power - would not get over 15 mph. Plugged in an OBDII and...

Fuel Injection problems [ 6 Answers ]

Can I spay starter spray into a fuel injected carb to get a vehicle started, like we used to do with the old 4 barrels?

94 Regal fuel injection problem [ 3 Answers ]

94 Buick Regal, 3.8. It will be the death of me I am sure. First off, I am an experienced, knowledgeable mechanic, been fixing cars for 30 years, so I will understand any input here. List of things I have replaced.. Cam sensor, crank sensor, fuel pump, (fuel pressure is good), ignition module,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.