Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firzen1096 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 06:03 PM
    I am a 15year old muslim boy.. and I love a muslim girl.
    Hello... assalamalaikum..
    I love this girl really much but she doesn't love me... I was reading on the internet.. that in islam.. before marriage.even seeing the girl or holding hands is considered as haram.. but in today's society.. women and girls don't do pardah anymore.. and I love her very much and cannot resist seeing her.. though we do not go outside.. how can I resolve this matter because I love her very much
    mohsin ahmed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 07:36 AM
    How did u now that she don't love you may bee she don't want to talk with boys
    hello1276 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 10:52 AM
    I have the same kind of he same problem but we both love each other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a hindu boy and am in deep love with a sunni muslim girl. We wish to marrry. [ 3 Answers ]

I am ready to change my religion. Please help me. Suggest me how can I approach her parents and ask them for their consent?

A converted muslim boy can marry a muslim girl from konkan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a converted muslim boy Changed Name to Sahil, I want to marry a muslim girl from Konkan India, But her parents is not accepting it as my Father is not muslim, My family requested them that I will be praticing Islam for all my life and my kids will be Muslim too. But than too girl's Mother...

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

View more questions Search