Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sutchy27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 04:52 PM
    Chevrolet venture 2001 electrical problems?
    I have a 2001 chev venture and put a trailer light hookup on and now the left signal does not work even after I unplugged the trailer light hookup
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sutchy27 View Post
    i have a 2001 chev venture and put a trailer light hookup on and now the left signal does not work even after i unplugged the trailer light hookup
    Obviously, you've verified power and ground to that side, front and rear?
    Go back and retest the trailer harness. It may be faulty and causing that light to not work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical problems with my Honda accord type v 2.3l 2001 why reg! [ 0 Answers ]

First of the alarm has been going of for ages and can't work out why! And then the radio keeps losing signal and doing pi search! And more recently the electric window won't go up or down and the drivers door won't unlock with the key fob! Does anybody have any idea y this could be happening and...

2001 chevrolet venture van starter problems [ 0 Answers ]

My 2001 Venture van does not start every time. Sometimes, it will turn over again and again and then start. Other times the solenoid will not even click. Had the starter replaced and all was good for about 3 months when the same problem started over again. Shop said the starter checked good but...

1992 chevrolet blazer fuel pump electrical problems [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn key to start position, I have power on pump side of relay but when in run position pump side of relay is dead .if I hold key on and keep cranking engine power stays on pump side of relay ,as soon as you let go of key to run pump side dead . If I turn key to run without trying to start I...

Electrical problems on 2001 Venture [ 1 Answers ]

I have nearly the same problem as flarson who wrote the following: I have checked the in vehicle fuses which seemed fine, as well as replacing the drivers front turn signal bulb which was "cooked". Any advice? 1. On really cold days, if you turn on the left turn signal, the "service traction...

View more questions Search