Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmite26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 11:51 AM
    1995 honda civic dx engine light is on?
    My engine light came and I heard something from under the distributor cap rotor was bad put new one on and changed the distributor cap light still on what should I do?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2011, 11:53 AM

Check for codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Honda Civic Dx, 1.5 L engine. Cranks, but won't turn over [ 4 Answers ]

1995 Honda Civic Dx, 1.5 L engine. Cranks, but won't turn over. I have heard the main relays on these cars go out often. No check engine light on. I have checked the fuel pump and do have fuel pressure. I have replaced the rotor and the spark plugs, and no luck. Any other suggestions?

Check engine light on 1995 Civic [ 20 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1995 honda civic. Just recently the check engine light has come on. It has 135,000 miles on it. Why is it on? What do I need to do? Thanks for your help. BN

Check Engine Light and Oil Light Comes On On My Honda Accord 1995 [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Honda Accord and both my check engine light and oil light are coming on. The car started over heating so I checked the radiator coolant and that was fine. I also checked the oil and that was full. A few days later the oil light started coming on and now the check engine light is on. ...

1995 Honda Odyssey: Check Engine Light [ 2 Answers ]

I want to read the codes myself. Where do I do that? I am to jumper what two wires? What blinks the code-- the check engine light itself? Thanks.

Engine check light on in Honda civic 1995 [ 1 Answers ]

I have 13000 miles on 95 Honda Civic CX. The check engine light is turned on since last few months. I show to mechanic and he said it can be any thing related to distributir and there can be several reason why it is on. He did give exact reason. I am driving it without any issues. The light come...

View more questions Search