Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spilgolf1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 07:25 AM
    Help me find this animated music video
    I once saw this animated video Black/white where a boy walks around singing in a city. He meets this girl and you see them both sing in a studio and dancing. To the end the guy gets shot and flies to heaven. I think he gets down to the ground again. The last thing you see is a gravestone with a name on it.
    Its an awesome song with a very nice beat!
    Please help!!
    offcore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 08:20 AM
    Is it possibly
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlPs3jyuNt0

one T + Cool T- The Magic Key?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a music video? [ 0 Answers ]

Featues a jeep garage tune... Rio or anton ferdinand invovled Nightclub great track

Help find music video [ 3 Answers ]

I do not remember anything about the song or anything like that. I do remember the music video very well I think. I really need to know the song. Okay there's a house with the front missing so you can see inside. Inside it is split into different rooms like the attic bedrooms and like the stairs I...

I'm trying to find a music video.. [ 0 Answers ]

It was a long while ago but I remember it was on the FUSE TV channel and it was some kind of disco music video. It was a fairly new song/video at the time (like 3-4 years ago). Oh and everyone was on rollerskates too. Anyone help me out? Lol

Trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

There isan old man dancing on the side walk with old worn out shoes and at the end the man dies. What is the name of the song?

Animated music video [ 0 Answers ]

Iam looking for an animated music video with a man and monkey riding through a village on horse carrige with a little movie viewer and at the end they are in a school and the place gets trashed with instruments etc. They are an indie band, video previously was shown on 'Kerrang' within the past...

View more questions Search