Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaguftak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 06:51 AM
    34weeks an 5days pregnant
    Hi I am 34weeks an 5days pregnant an having a lot of pain in my lower abdomen an thighs some times it feel like period pain an ir hurts doc say all normal
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2011, 06:56 AM

Yup, pretty normal, it's called round ligament pain. Make sure you are drinking PLENTY of water. Take warm baths as needed and Tylenol/Paramacetol every 4 hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had period 5days ago and then recently got brown colour blood? [ 0 Answers ]

My period stopped 5 days ago it lasted 2weeks of heavy period then five days later after intercourse with my partner brownish blood started and last night and today I have been having what I call really bad period pain (cramping) I have some clots and blood is lighter then usual I'm worried what...

Had period 5days ago and then recently got brown colour blood? [ 0 Answers ]

My period stopped 5 days ago it lasted 2weeks of heavy period then five days later after intercourse with my partner brownish blood started and last night and today I have been having what I call really bad period pain (cramping) I have some clots and blood is lighter then usual I'm worried what...

Could I be pregnant if ihaving periods after 5days of protected sex? [ 1 Answers ]

I had protected sex 2 months ago and after that I have my periods for 5 days. That was normal periods as I have. But now I have not got my 2nd period till now? Please tell is there any serious matter? Please rply...

My period normally last 5days it lasted for 3 am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 18th=22nd my period came on the 23rd it was only 3days it normally last 5 it was real heavy the first two days then the 3rd lite & went off.I normally cramp extememly bad didn't have much cramps this month and I haven't had a appetite in 2days and I'm having a little pain on the left side...

I'm 34weeks pregnant have a cerclage [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'm not due tell aug.4.2010 but they are taking out my cerclage on July 4 2010 and I just want to know how long after it is removed will it be before I go in to labor I have asked othe people including my doc. And they all say not that long but does that mean hours days...

View more questions Search