Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unsilversurfer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 06:25 AM
    Movie Title?
    I saw a movie years ago but can't recall the title. It was about a rock star who had run out of ideas. His 'people' advertised for a 'playmate' for him and a fan applies. But once she is there they won't let her leave.
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2011, 06:18 PM

Go to the Internet Movie Database, The Internet Movie Database (IMDb). It contains a large database covering movies and TV shows of all varieties, and its search engine facilitates any number of approaches to deciphering a movie's title.

Click on the "Characters" option in the search window, then write the name of the character. This will take you to the character's home page, which ideally will have the name of the film itself. If the character appeared in more than one film (Sherlock Holmes, for example), there may be more than one movie listed. In some cases, there won't be a listing for the character, in which case you should return to the IMDB home page and start again.

Click on the "Names" option in the search window, then type in the name of the actor or director. You'll be sent to a page containing a list of all his work. Scroll through it until you find the name of the film you're looking for. This may take a little more work, but if you pinpoint the film name, you can be more assured that it's the right one. If you can't find it, go back to the IMDB home page.

Click on the "Plots" option in the search window, then type in key phrases connected to the plot. Examples of key phrases include "spy movie," "romance" or "explosions." Try to be as detailed as you can and include as many key phrases as you can. The engine will then take you to a list of plot summaries that include those key phrases. Sift through them until you find the one that matches your movie.
    unsilversurfer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 12:53 AM

Hi
    Thanks for that, but already tries IMDB.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Movie title with avenge or revenge as second of the two words in title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a wife seeking revenge on her husband by hiring a prostitute to woo & win emotionally, only to bring his life down on the verge of a professional breakthrough and marriage to the prostitute? Prostitue sleeps with ex-husband and best mate.

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search