Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshinechild69 Posts: 48, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Numbness on top of big toe?
    I just started working a new job, and we are required to wear these really uncomfortable dress shoes. I worked for 8 hours on Friday night and 6 hours last night. I wait tables and don't really have a chance to sit down the whole time I'm working and my feet are killing me by the end of the night. Last night when I came home, I took my shoes off and I noticed that the top of my left big toe around the nail area and a little further back on my toe felt numb, kind of like when your foot goes to sleep. I stayed off my feet for the rest of the night and then went to bed. I woke up this morning, and my toe still feels numb. My toes are all moving fine, there's no pain, and all of my toes are a normal color. I really want this strange feeling to go away! Any suggestions as to what is causing this and how I can make it go away?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness in big toe [ 1 Answers ]

Walked through the cold with no shoes on for about half an hour 2 days ago. Now my big toe is still numb. Should I be worried?

Welcome to the big top circus! [ 1374 Answers ]

Since the castle is in a shocking state of disrepair I thought we would stage a coup and take over the local circus. Jobs of course in the great tradition of the circus need to be taken on board. We need a strong man,Trapeze artists (in skimpy costumes):p we need magic tricks,lion...

Why does my big toe hurt? [ 3 Answers ]

My big toe hurts! Sometimes my big toe throbs, and really hurts. I broke it like 15 years ago, but I haven't hurt it since. When it hurts, sometimes it makes my whole leg hurt... anyone know why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.