Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kemino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 04:38 PM
    My citizenship to uk and ireland because I had a baby here
    I came here to north ireland ireland from latvia my country.and I found man to have baby with. My baby born here. I can now have full citizenship no and all benefits for baby with pay? I don't know where father of my baby is and he not on birth certificate. How do I get a irish passport for me and new baby so to get my money from government becas I had baby born her:D:D:D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2011, 04:49 PM

No, having a baby there doe not give you any special rights I can see. If you had married the man who was a citizen there it may have.

You will have to live there for I believe 5 years to apply for citizenship

Irish Citizenship - Becoming a Citizen of Ireland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a baby born in ireland get an irish citizenship even with a foreign parents ? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a moroccan pregnant lady . I am staying in ireland at the moment with a visa of 6 month and my baby is due in June .Will my baby get an irish citizenship when he is born here ?and will I get to stay here in ireland indefinitely?

What citizenship is my baby? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a Slovak national, but been living in the UK for the past 4 years. My baby was born here in the UK, the baby's father is British. We are not married nor in a registered civil partnership, but we live together as if we where. I want to get a passport for my son but don't know what...

Non-married HSMP visa holder expecting baby.will the baby have UK citizenship ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. any advice will be appreciated. I am currently in the UK on the HSMP visa and in 2012 can apply for indefinite leave to remain and then citizenship. I am pregnant with my first child and am estranged from the father who is a UK citizen. We are not married. Will my child be a UK citizen...

View more questions Search