Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnny 863 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 02:55 PM
    I'm a 13 year old boy and a 11 year old girl just asked me out what should I do?
    I'm a 13 year old boy and a 11 year old girl just asked me out what should I do?
    monkiflops Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2011, 03:27 AM
    What does 'going out' mean to you and her? Do you like her?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2011, 03:30 AM

monkiflops asks a very good question. So please answer it.

Also, ask your parents whether you are allowed to date and make sure her parents are allowing her to date.
    sophie444 Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Jul 25, 2011, 05:09 PM
    If you really like her then go for it! Don't care about what your friends think, they will get used to it after a while but if you don't like her alll that much then in my opinion.. I wouldn't say it would go far

I hope I helped :) xxx

Jul 25, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie444 View Post
    If you really like her then go for it! Don't care about what your friends think, they will get used to it after a while but if you dont like her alll that much then in my opinion.. i wouldnt say it would go far

I hope i helped :) xxx
    Nope you didn't help. Do you really think it appropriate for an 11 yr old to be dating, let alone asking boys out. For that matter, do you think it appropriate for a 13 your to start dating one on one?

If you do think that then how old are you? Like 12?

Sorry but this is bad advice In my opinion.

Jul 25, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Eh.. No matter what grown ups say or do, its not going to stop them from going out if they like each other :L grown ups can only do so much :L
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Eh .. No matter what grown ups say or do, its not going to stop them from going out if they like eachother :L grown ups can only do so much :L
    Where would they go? And how would they get there?

Erm, grownups can do a lot.

Jul 25, 2011, 05:30 PM
    They can go anywhere lmaoo! They can say they are going out with their friends and meet up or just say your going out to meet each other, I'm sure your parents arnt going to cage you in for going out for a few hours :L If they are strict just say your going out with your friends :)

Jul 25, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Eh .. No matter what grown ups say or do, its not going to stop them from going out if they like eachother :L grown ups can only do so much :L
    First, Yes its going to stop them if they are good kids who listen to their parents. And don't even think of advocating to children that they defy their parents.

And yes grown ups can do a great deal. Like remove your posts if you advocate doing something illegal.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 25, 2011, 05:33 PM
    Ya, grownups can only go after the boy legally, especially if there's sexual contact. They can call the police, they can charge him. But hey, who cares about that right? (sarcasm).

Until they're adults, they live under their parents rules, and they have to abide by the law, no matter how old they are.

The fact is, they're young, and unless both parents agree that they can date, it's not okay. That's why your advice is bad.

Jul 25, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Ok, I'm going to leave it at that, the kid is going to make his own decision either way :L
    Pets Expert

Jul 25, 2011, 05:35 PM
    They can go anywhere lmaoo! They can say they are going out with their friends and meet up or just say your going out to meet eachother, im sure your parents arnt going to cage you in for going out for a few hours :L If they are strict just say your going out with your friends :)
    Really? They can go anywhere? My son is almost 13, and I can tell you right now, he can't go anywhere. I know where he is at all times. That's what being a good parent is all about.

You're actually telling this child to lie? That's not what this site is about. How old are you? I'd guess 10 by your posts. :mad:
    Pets Expert

Jul 25, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Ok, im going to leave it at that, the kid is going to make his own decision either way :L
    That's where you're wrong. The kid is a kid, so he's going to have to abide by his parents rules, not by what some child tells him on the internet.

Jul 25, 2011, 05:47 PM
    They can go anywhere lmaoo! They can say they are going out with their friends and meet up or just say your going out to meet eachother, im sure your parents arnt going to cage you in for going out for a few hours :L If they are strict just say your going out with your friends :)
    So, again I ask how old you are? This is the last time I will warn you about advising children to defy their parents. That is dead wrong.

And no children can't go anywhere. No halfway decent parent is going to allow an 11 yr old to be on her own for a "few hours". Even with a 13 yr old, most parents will want to know where they are and unless its in the immediate neighborhood, they will be taking the children to wherever they will be.

I feel sorry for you if your parents cared so little for you that they allowed you to be as unsupervised as you seem to think is normal. But you haven't a clue what real parents do.

Ok, im going to leave it at that, the kid is going to make his own decision either way :L
    Oh, and the "kid" came here asking for advice. That presumably means he will listen to that advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am 26 year old girl dating a 18 year old boy, is that wrong? [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 26 year old lady and I am considering dating an 18 year old guy. I just wanted to know what you all think. Is it wrong? He has no problem but his mom do. She thinks I will end up using her son and believe me that is not my intention. Any advice?

17 Year old girl; 15 year old boy. Pregnant! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a younger brother (age 15) who is a "father to be." The "mother to be" is 17 (and VERY excited.) My question is are there any laws concerning statutory rape in the state of Florida that would affect this situation. We have heard that if the state were to find out, there would be charges...

View more questions Search