Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandhyar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 10:20 PM
    do we have to consider access specifiers in overloading concept?
    public class OverloadTest {
    public void computeMethod( int x, float y, byte z) {}
    }
    Which of the following is considered as overloaded computeMethod ?
    private int computeMethod( int x, float y, byte z) {}
    private int computeMethod( float x, int y, byte z) {return y;}
    public float computeMethod( int x, float y, byte z) {return y;} //answer
    public void computeMethod( int a, float b, byte c) {} //y this has become invalid...

Check out some similar questions!

HP Procurve 420. Internet Access, no network access? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to do something I have never done before or heard of anyone doing before. We have 3 HP Procurve AP's. They're currently used to access internet and network resources via MAC Filtering for users with laptops and meetings. However, we are looking to modify to allow guest connections with...

Overloading a breaker [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of having a patio cover added to my home. The cover will contain 8 can lamps, two ceiling fans, three flood lights and 4 additional 110 volt receptacles. The electrician, (liscensed and bonded) has ran the wiring from a 110 volt receptacle in an adjacent upstairs bedroom which...

What is overloading a circuit? [ 5 Answers ]

K so I just got my new house, and my dad keeps telling me "not to overload the electrical circuit. and i dont wanna ask him because he will say oh my gosh i always thought u were a woman and this proves it, like he always says. so what is "overloading a circuit?" i have no idea what it is so i...

Am I overloading a circuit? [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a house and moved in last week. It was hot and humid up here in the northeast so I had an window A/C unit (5,000 BTU) cranking in one of the bedrooms. Every time the unit's compressor kicked in, lights in other parts of the house dimmed. This is my first home and I'm just starting to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.