Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elly93 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Chances of pregnancy.
    Okay so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He pulled out then came soon after. So I'm thinking it just got around my vagina. Plus I was on the third day of my period, which is about half way through for me. Also, I took the plan b pill about a day and a half after, they say to take it within 72 hours, 3 days. I'm thinking my chances of being pregnant are very slim. I just want some reassurance :) thanks so much!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 09:32 AM

Nothing is 100% guaranteed. "Getting around your vagina" is all it takes. Pre-ejaculate can also get you pregnant. That's why "pulling out" doesn't work.

Some people do ovulate during their period.

The plan b pill is probably the deciding factor - if it worked, no, you are not pregnant.

What type of birth control do you plan to use in the future?

Jul 6, 2011, 12:20 PM
    Not sure what type but I will be getting some from my doctor soon. I usually ovulate a few weeks before my period, I have a pretty normal period. I'm thinking I'll be just fine.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 12:38 PM

I would refrain from unprotected (or pull out method) sex until you get ESTABLISHED on birth control - or you'll be posting here next month.

Jul 6, 2011, 12:50 PM
    Yeah that's what I'm planning on. We usually use a condom. Not going to get into why we didn't this time. I also called a clinic and they're thinking I'll be fine. But thanks! And if anyone has any other advice let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

What are the chances of pregnancy if my boyfriend and I have sex with a condom, he pulls out before ejaculation, and it's not during my fertile window? (someone please answer me, I want to have sex so bad but I've always been so scared & I'm not sure if I want birth control yet)

Chances of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

If I ovulated last Thursday thur Saturday and started my period today and had unprocted sex today what are the chances of being pregnant? Should I take next choice to stop pergnancy? I am 24 yrs old and I have a 18 month old baby and do not want another baby right now.

Chances of pregnancy.. [ 4 Answers ]

So on Sunday, my boyfriend and I were messing around.. and we were both virgins at that time and at the 'spur of the moment' we decided to have sex.. unprotected.. we know it was a bad idea then and do have contraceptions now, but at that time.. we do not know if I could have gotten pregnant or...

Chances of Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is tony and a couple of days ago, me and a girl were having sex. At first I had on a condom, then she told me that she never uses them. I figured she used birth control however after sex she told me she didn't. So after I took it off, we were going for a couple of minutes and when...

Chances of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

What are my chances of becoming pregnant if my boyfriend ejaculated inside me 2 times and I haven't been taking the pill? And my period was about 2-3 weeks ago n it normally lasts for 7 days

View more questions Search