Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subashbose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 03:16 AM
    Svchost.exe problem
    My svchost.exe mem usage is very high in taskmanager how resolve it.and my system is very slow suggest.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2007, 03:24 AM
    svchost.exe Windows process - What is it?

You may have a virus or other malware.

You can solve this by scanning for adware/viruses using some software, information about virus protection software are in other threads, have a look around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Svchost.exe-21DF826A.pf.. Trojan? [ 5 Answers ]

I know about svchost.exe and its functions, but when I noticed it running from my own profile instead of SYSTEM and NETWORK, I kind of panic. I then started up a search titled, "svchost.exe" to find any viruses or trojans that would disguise themselves as an svchost.exe file,...

WATools.exe problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a process that keeps using almost all of my resourses. WATools.exe I take it out using msconfig but after a reboot it comes back. What is it and why is it doing this also how to eliminate it? Thanks Rock

Issas.exe, iau.exe etc how to get rid of? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Whenever I try to open a text file, the following files load onto my machine: Lssas.exe, iau.exe, mservice.exe, svshost.exe, msqdevl.exe and stisvsq.exe Its easy enough to remove them again with Hijackthis run in safe mode, but I cannot use my notepad anymore. Whenever I open the...

Svchost.exe [ 2 Answers ]

What's a 'svchost.exe'?? The fact that 'svchost' rhymes with 'ghost!' worries me(I'm worried that it's a virus )especially when there are usually four of them running at any particular time :o This is what I see when I press alt+ctrl+del (I'm using XP): Windows Task Manager: Image name |...

Svchost.exe?  And startup but not in startup file? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Can you tell me what svchost.exe is? I'm always getting a box saying it has generated errors and will be closed. Also, a lot of things start up without being in the startup file. Where does the computer get the command to start those things up? The registry or somewhere else? ...

View more questions Search