Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 12:34 PM
    Pink discharge, cramping, sharp pains in lower abdomen
    I am 29 weeks pregnant I have been having some light pink discharge (not a lot just a little bit), sharp pains in my stomach, and cramping in my lower abdomen. Should I be worried or is this normal?

Check out some similar questions!

I have been getting dull cramping feelings in my lower abdomen/uterus. I had sex the [ 0 Answers ]

I have been getting dull cramping feelings in my lower abdomen/uterus. I had sex the other day and I was bleeding only a little. I have been on one cycle of the pill (1 month) and I am going to skip my withdrawal bleed. What could be the cause of this cramping?

Sharp aches in Lower Abdomen whenever I move.. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old female, my mother has begun working shifts where I only see her for like 5 minutes a day so I don't really get much of a chance to talk with her, and my father.. well he's my dad and no dad wants to hear about 'vaginal issues', + it would be quite awkward for me. If anyone knows...

Sharp pain in the lower left abdomen, and getting worse [ 3 Answers ]

For the past week (with pain worsening by day,) I have had a sharp, throbbing pain in my lower left abdomen. The pain shoots down into my left thigh every now and then and continues up the left side of my abdomen. Yesterday morning, I woke up with a scratchy throat and difficulty breathing...

Pains in lower abdomen - Day 17 [ 7 Answers ]

I need a little advice, I have already had 2 children and my partner and I are trying for a 3rd little one - we have been trying for about 3 months now. I have tracked my ovulation and I ovulated about 4 days ago, and this morning I have had some niggling pains in my lower abdomen. Could...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.