Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spin989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 02:38 PM
    My girlfriend is suddenly not in love with me.
    I was in a relationship with my now-ex-girlfriend for a year and a half. It started as long distance until she wanted to see me. She told me she loved me more than anything and that I was her everything. She made plans to come here be with me a person, but I got cold feet about it so she got mad/hurt and ignored for a month and started seeing another guy. So I started to move on.
    Last week she started texting me, apologized for ignoring me and told me that I was torturing her because all she did was think about me and everything reminded her of me. She told me her new boyfriend knew she still loved me and that she didn't want him. I asked her why she went out with him and she said it was to try and forget me because she thought I would never be with her.
    I met up with her at the park with my nieces and she begged for me to come back once I took the kids home. I came back and we flirted and talked then went out to dinner. Then she started begging to come to my house and watch a movie and cuddle. We went to my house and cuddled up to a movie and one thing led to another and we got a bit intimate.
    Needless to say she stayed the night with me and most of the following day. We watched another movie and cuddled, I cooked for her, and then she had to go home. Before she left I asked her to dinner and a movie for the following night and she said of course and that she was excited.
    The next day we had our date as planned, I paid for everything even though she kept telling me not to, we flirted more, and held hands the entire movie. On the ride home we got a little lost so I didn't get her home until late, but we kissed and said goodnight. She texted me until she fell asleep saying she was worried she got me in trouble.
    This morning I woke up to her apologizing for falling asleep while texting. She told me she woke up coughing up blood but that her friend's mom who's a nurse was helping her. She started telling me she wasn't worth worrying about and that I was too sweet. She started acting distant. I told her, like I always do, that she means everything to me, but instead of her saying it back like she always does, she just said "awww".
    I started thinking back to the previous night and how she didn't let me hold her hand while we walked, just in the theater, and that she pulled back from the kiss quicker than usual.
    I told her that I felt she was being distant and she told me she was just confused. Then I asked if she was still in love with me and she said "I don't know what I am anymore....I'm sorry.." Then she went on saying that being with me only felt "friendly" and that she was sorry for hurting me.
    I told her I understood and wouldn't talk to her again but she said she felt selfish but she still wants me in her life.
    I'm so confused. One minute we're head over heels for each other but now she doesn't love me anymore. What happened?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2011, 02:42 PM

I have no idea what you "got a bit intimate" means.

Maybe you rushed the relationship; maybe she doesn't know WHAT she wants; maybe she plays games. Maybe it's something else.

She knows. I would ask her.

You played games by getting "cold feet" and backing out of the first date. She played games by being intimate with you and then pulling away.

If you are looking for an honest, sincere relationship I don't think is it.

I think you move on. If you want to be her friend, fine, but guard your heart.

You are both under age? (This is posted in Children)
    spin989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 02:48 PM
    Can this be moved? I didn't mean to ask in this topic. Thank you for the answer though.

{moved}
    Gin_Ichimaru Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Jul 17, 2011, 04:03 PM
    I would ask her for the motives on ending it.

Nevertheless, I'm afraid you don't have a say in this.

If she wants what you two had to be over, she doesn't need your permission and if you try to get her back and she's still pulling away, that is of course if you're dumb enough to beg after she jacked you, then it's time to accept it and move on.

Find someone right for you, make it work.

Hope this helped.

Gin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend suddenly broke up with me and I'm confused [ 12 Answers ]

Sorry this is long, but answers and feedback would be greatly appreciated me and my girlfriend have been dating for over a year now. When we met we both fell in love with each other. We were inseparable. She was pretty popular at school, and I had just graduated. She made a new...

What if your girlfriend of 2 years suddenly started to have feelings for a female? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years almost. We have been off and on. But we have been staying strong recently. She had got hired at a new job where this lesbian works. They became friends and went out for drinks one night. She comes home telling me she's cool and she has a crush on her. She...

Girlfriend of 2 years breaks up with me suddenly. [ 16 Answers ]

So I'm a freshman in college, and I've been dating the same girl for 2 1/2 years. All was well up until school came around. She's a couple years younger than me. So I went off to college and suddenly she wanted her independence. She says she loves me, and that I'm her soulmate although she doesn't...

My girlfriend has suddenly decided she does not want to talk to me everyday [ 7 Answers ]

I am in a lesbian relationship and we live away from each other so we only meet up occasionally as it is - we text, phone and mobile each other everyday, we fall out a lot, it's usually my fault, but she can be annoying at times but we love each other in our own way. She has suddenly decided to...

View more questions Search