Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SinisterSmash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Should I be Worried?
    My Boyfriend and I have been together almost a year and he said he hasn't done anything to be suspicious of, so why does he hide his phone when he gets a text message? Should I worry or just let it go. A few of his friends and his ex told me that he used to be a player so I don't know what to think... HELP?
    shawnareiman Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2011, 11:42 AM
    He most likely hides his phone because he wants privacy. Give it to him. We are all entitled to personal lives and he may not want you to be aware of everything he does. You cannot control what he will do, the more nosy you get the more he will push you away. If he has done nothing wrong yet, then he probably won't be doing anything wrong.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2011, 03:35 PM

He said he hasn't done anything wrong, so where is the suspicion coming from? Besides what friends and an ex say about him. What does he say about the gossip going around?
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2011, 10:07 PM
    Don't be petty or talk to his ex.

Why are you worried is the question.

If he is true to you, then he can show you his texts.

Period.

If there is nothing to hide, then why hide it?

Either trust him or not. No one likes a hider or nosey busy body.

Hmmm...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried [ 1 Answers ]

My name is nauman hafeez dob {personal info removed} I have to mrs and 5 kids I am in business I do have enough money but when ever I want to spend it to myself I don't have a single panny

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm Worried! [ 21 Answers ]

Ok I have been going out with my boyfriend for a few months now but lately I haven't been able to talk to him! And I've met his best friend and he helps me whenever I need it. But I've been talking to him more then my boyfriend and I'm worried I might fall for him and stop loving my boyfriend. What...

View more questions Search