Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mollet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 04:31 AM
    Is this movate cream good for my skin?
    Hi my name is mollet,in having a skin problem.I have een having acne problem ever since I was a teenager(18yrs).Im 29yrs now still having the same problem,I have dark maks on my face.I started using movate cream to remove the dark maks but now my skin is too light,still have the maks on my face.now I'm forced to use the cream on my body too so that my colour looks the same.please help
    zannylighter Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Movate is okay for starters, I used it for 7 years. Once you stop, you might break out and get a little darker.
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Jul 9, 2011, 07:36 PM
    Movate made me physically sick. I was nauseous, had racing heart beat, shortness of breath and broke me out. Everyone's skin is different so you may respond to it differently. But I think the product is wack and shouldn't be used.
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2011, 01:13 PM
    Movate does eventually cause acne so I wouldn't suggest that. I would suggest exfoliating, topiclear bleaching cream & Scar zone by the way what are you using for your acne?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movate cream [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I woud like to know if you can use espharma movate cream to lighten skin colour. It says it is a anti inflammatory anti allergic antipruritic , my friend is using it to lighten her skin and she says that it works. I 've noticed that her skin where she has some brown spots has really where. Can...

Fashion Fair Cream and Movate Cream [ 14 Answers ]

Now I used movate when I was younger maybe around 14-16 and it lightened my skin dramatically. I had a few breakouts here and there, but nothing like the horror story of girls who woke up with black blotches all over their faces. I don't know how much they were using but I was using it once a day...

What is movate cream [ 4 Answers ]

The cream movate that I have has expired, does a product really stop to work when it reaches the expiration date?

Movate Cream [ 16 Answers ]

Why does some Movate fade products have a M on the right corner of the box? What does it stand for?

View more questions Search