Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ccarney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 01:46 AM
    My boyfriend cares more about my best friend then me
    HEY!! My boyfriend seems to care more about my best friend then me, like a friend threw a ball at me and he says if he threw it at her he would get him, I know this is pretty stupid asking strangers on the internet but Im really lost and love him a lot more then I should, Just want him to bee hornest... Advise!! And if any thing happed to her he's very protive over her more then me... Even if I can look after myself better BUT ITS NOT THE POINT
    lilangel20754 Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Jun 29, 2011, 01:48 AM
    ***** don't ask stupid **** you don't need no one to tell you the answer to **** you already know the damn answer to
    SiTe4anSWers Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2011, 02:27 AM
    Well I know this doesn't sound like it would help but try to talk to him AND you'r best friend, it would probably help more if you talk to them at the same time, see if they even realize what they are doing,

The same thing happened to me except I'm I guy so my Girl friend did it
    And yet my friend is *still* my best friend ,

So if you can, try to stay friends , you will fell a lot better if you do :)
    emobunny Posts: 10, Reputation: -5

Jul 5, 2011, 08:23 PM
    I understand maybe you just need to sit down and talk to him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like my ex boyfriend still, but I'm going out with his best friend! [ 3 Answers ]

Merged and edited Well my ex boyfriend and I were together for a while, but one of my boy mates got between us, with the threats of saying I won't talk to you ever again, if you don't break up! I realised now what a huge mistake I made by breaking up with my ex boyfriend. But a couple of...

I think my boyfriend is interested in my best friend, what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a bit of a long story.. but please help. I don't know what to do :( First you have to know my 'bestfriend' is usually mean to me and hits me for no apparent reason and isn't much of a best friend but I really have no choice... (I sound like a wuss but its really complicated if you know what...

I like my best friend but she has a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I met this girl like 4 months ago and I like her since I first saw her at the beginning it was just lust but then we became best friends and I got feelings towards her but she has a boyfriend they have been together for 5 months but he's been treating her like he don't care about her she...

Best friend and boyfriend, what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm having difficulty on who to believe. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months and about to be 6 months on may 20. We have been acting like a couple for over a year now. But then over the last summer I had made a best friend. And I would tell her everything. And then...

Best friend or Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in a very sticky situation. One of my closest friends has recently told me that he was very attracted to me.:o I am flattered, but don't know what to do in the long run as I don't feel the same way about him. I want to remain friends, but I don't want to hurt him. I am very confused as to...

View more questions Search