Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stressedoutalot Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 02:29 AM
    Any help on dealing with evil spirits? Ever since I got born again, it's a nightmare!
    I'll try to make it short, but I'm at the point where I want out of this Christianity religion. Been associated with Christianity my whole life, mom was very dedicated religious women, catholic then became Jehovah Witness. Anyway, never got baptized as a Jehovah Witness but always believed in God and Christ. Then search came for God and I ended up getting Born again. That's pretty much when the problems began and still have not ended, 16 years later still suffering! At first, it was OK, I was getting revelations on the Bible, etc. and o.k. seemed helpful and from God. Maybe several months later, is when all the evilness came and never stopped. Began seeing evil spirits in the house, then they started talking to me (also, the really reason I know not crazy is because my friend happened to get born again about several months after me too, and was living with me for awhile). Well, she was seeing and hearing the spirits too, we couldn't wait to get to Church every week! Anyway, she moved out and it just gets worse and worse to the point, every night they speak to me. Sometimes I am confused if its God or not because get lots of Bible revelations and share with ministers and they get it too, so they believe its from God. I guess they get the good part of the revelations and I get both, the good and bad part. Anyway, very confused and tired, I get less attacked now by them, use to have more attacks but now more like voices now. My friend by the way, gets attacked too every now and then, like she has something/spirit pulling out of my bed, etc. I really just question this Born Again spirit stuff, since that's when it all happen. Any advice, referrals?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 20, 2011, 05:23 PM
    I'd like to get started with a lot of explanation for you, but I have to ask a couple questions first. Some of your wording/sentence structure is messed up. What bible revelations are you speaking of? What type of church did/do you go to? What kinds of things do these evil spirits tell you or talk to you about? I can help you... I just want some more info first. Don't worry, the bible speaks quite a bit about this type of thing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 06:40 PM

Please remember that demons and the devil knows the bible word for word, they were there when the bible was written and events happen. Satan even tried to fool an tempt Christ using words from Scripture. Often one of the easiest ways to distract or side track Christians is to give them openings and help to areas they do not need to be at.

Next do not talk to any spirit, order them quiet in Jesus Name. Order them to leave. Assuming you are in a spirit filled church have them come and bless the house.
    stressedoutalot Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 06:43 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Hi hauntinghelper:
    As far as bible revelations, there's a lot of them, so not quite sure what you are thinking of. It varies, from bibical interpretation to prophesying, etc. I confidently know many are valid since many ministers use them and tell me they get confirmation of what I tell them, so that isn't the main problem. I really do think God wants me to be very expertise in this area, even though I really don't want to. I got a lot of dreams and visions and interpret them and friends ask me to interpret them too, its just a lot for me. I guess I have to venture into the other supernatural areas of other religious issues, and not comfortable with it still, but appears that's what I need to do to understand everything. I have my days when I know no problem its from God, and those other days, where I feel like I just being harassed a lot and tired of it. I went to a non-denominational Church that I still frequent.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 07:04 PM

Sorry but merely because a pastor uses some of them, does not make it all correct, I have often seen in churches where one person speaks in other tongues and one person always seem to know what it says, or will do it always if no one else does. Knowing someone who does this often, visited and confirmed my thoughts also, they were often wrong, but no one either confronted them, or cared.

Spirits will often tell you things, and they may be correct, but unless the dreams are something that is building up the church and Gods ministry, God's people do not fortune tell.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 21, 2011, 02:38 PM
    Well stressedout, I was wondering about your bible revelations just because there seems to be so many "supernatural" things going on with you. Revelations, dreams and visions, special interpretations and prophesying, evil spirits manifesting. Yes, prophesy is for today as well as all the other spiritual gifts... but don't be fooled thinking Satan does not have counterfeits. Like Fr_Chuck said, just because something is OK with a pastor does not mean it is from God. Pastors aren't perfect and these days they can be fooled just like anyone else. And the bible predicts exactly that... there will be a great falling away. But that aside. It just really get the feeling there is a lot going on in your life/walk with God that might need to be addressed. I want to address your willingness to possibly seek out other supernatural sources to develop what is going on with you. This type of thing is NOT from God and Satan can see that in you. Rest assured, there is a gateway you are beginning to open here. This isn't something most likely that will be solved on this forum for you. We are promised in this life we will have trouble and trials... if you thought being saved was going to solve everything, think again. I have a lot of questions for you yet if you don't mind. What types of things do these spirits talk about with you? How often do you read the Word? My biggest thing I want to end with right now is that the Bible tells us to test the spirits for a reason... because not all are good. The Devil was a liar from the beginning and he's good at it. Be careful how you deal in the spirit world.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 03:21 PM
    ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fr_Chuck again.

ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hauntinghelper again.

I tried.
    You deserve more. That is impressive guys.
    ServantofGod Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2011, 09:30 PM
    Never talk to any spirits... never address them but to silence them. You've been saved and given your life to Christ right? Well what is in you will always be greater than they... this higher power give you the authority to cast them from your home, your life, etc. You must command them in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST who is lord and savior for them to be silenced and leave your mind, home, life, etc. Pray for anointing of the blood of Jesus Christ about yourself and your home... and remember never talk directly to them unless you are commanding them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house haunted by evil spirits ? [ 11 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm losing it / already lost it or my house is haunted by evil spirits.Many things have happened.Cabinet doors fling open by theirself.I have heard a mans voice / woman's voice, ( not able to understand them )and toys play often with no one around.I have seen shadows as...

Evil spirits and demons [ 6 Answers ]

I have been attacked by bad spirits for a very long time,I have been dragged out of my bed,I have woken up to scratches all over my body and bruising that I have no idea where they came from ,just no explanation whatsoever.I have heard evil spirits talking to me and tormenting me,I have always have...

Evil spirits [ 3 Answers ]

I have a little cousin that just turned 21. Since then she has been experiencing evil spirts. They are within her body. And when I say in her body she has little episodes like talking in a different language(saying names like Lucifer)she is throwing up, screaming,crying and cursing, saying someone...

Evil spirits [ 1 Answers ]

Does attacks from evil spirits make you physically ill?

Evil Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to an evil spirit and find out info about that evil spirit?:confused:

View more questions Search