Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrettyDeedee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 07:07 PM
    No pleasure during sex or oral
    Hi I'm 17 and I just lost my virginity four/five days ago to my boyfriend whose 16 and my first time having sex I didn't feel anything I just felt movement inside of me but no pain or anything. . my second time I felt pain and pressure then my third time I felt pain and pressure, my third time I experienced the same thing, we decided to skip a day then we tried again this time he performed oral but I still felt the same thing (pain and pressure) and during oral I felt heat and his tongue going in and out and wiggling around :-( what's wrong with me ? Does it get better ? I know his penis size isn't the problem (magnum). . what should I do ?
    bewildered0208 Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2011, 07:12 PM
    Please call and make an appointment with your OBGYN. I'm not a medical facilitator but you shouldn't feel pain every time.
    adviceangel123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2011, 08:52 PM
    This is bad .
    If you never felt pain when you first had sex and now the second time you do?
    Was your partner sexually active before you? If so you AND your partner must get checked beacause he might be carrying a std .
    Sex shouldn't be painfull .
    Hope this helps xoxo
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 19, 2011, 09:46 PM

Are you well lubricated before sex?

You're young. Young people really have no clue how sex works, and therefore it can often be painful.

It sounds like you're just not turned on enough before the two of you have sex. Maybe because you're really not ready to be having sex.

Jun 20, 2011, 08:33 AM
    Comment on adviceangel123's post
    Yes he have been sexually active before me

Jun 20, 2011, 08:34 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Lubricated ? Umm... no I don't think so
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 07:16 PM

Lubricated ? Umm... no I don't think so
    Well then, that would be a major problem.

When a girl is turned on, she becomes wet, lubricated. That makes it easy for the man to insert his penis. If the girl isn't lubricated, then it hurts.

If you're not lubricated, that would explain the pain.

I really would suggest holding off on sex until you're a bit older. Also, you stated that you only lost your virginity a few days ago, but you've had sex multiple times since then. Give your body a break. This is new, and it can take a bit of time for your body to get used to it all. Too much can also lead to pain.

Please, above all, make sure you use protection, and realize that even with protection, even with every form of protection on this earth, pregnancy is still possible. Are you ready to be a mom? If not, then you shouldn't be having sex. I know, it's a lecture you probably don't want to hear, but it's the truth.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 07:53 PM

Sounds like getting naked, he jumps on, and nothing more.
    How sad that would be your first sexual experience,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex/pleasure [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my virginity about a year ago now,your first time you don't feel pleasure,but I've had sex a good few times now and I'm use to it,but I still don't feel pleasure when I have sex nowadays but when I pleasure myself I feel everything.. what could be wrong ?

Not having pleasure after oral sex [ 1 Answers ]

Oral has been new to me and my boyfriend has done it to me recently. When it comes to sex I feel little pleasure sometimes I do not feel at all and it hurts a little when he puts it all in. I am not sure what is happening. Before we did oral it was all pleasure and since then it has not been the...

No pleasure during sex [ 9 Answers ]

Hi , I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and we have sex regularly. The problem is I'm finding it reali hard 2 get turned on but I don't understand because I think my boyfriend is very sexy. When I do get turned on (once in a blue moon)i still don't enjoy the sex. Sex is constsntly painfull...

View more questions Search