Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwettybuddafly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Unknown title for teen thriller novel
    Hello, my first time here and I was wondering if anyway know the name of this book. Unknown title for teen thriller/horror novel.

It's a three series book, at the beginning its about a teenager girl buying this paper boardgame at this unusual store for her boyfriends birthday present. After buying the present and walking home, the store somehow disappeared.

When herand a group of friends play the game, the paper people that are used in the game are the same image as themselves Somehow they get suck into the paper boardgame world.

THe book involve something to do with shadow and having to overcome their fear/nightmare. There's also this supernatural person in the shadow world that falls in love with the girl and tries to win her heart even though she's with her boyfriend. I think the girl stays with the shadow guy in order to save her friends, but I'm not too sure.

I remembered the cover of each series has these pair of eyes on the front and each book having different colour background.. I remembered one being blue(ice?) and red(fire?).

I hope you can help me with the title, as I really like this novel and want to purchase it.

nestofvipers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 01:22 PM
    I'm thinking it's the forbidden game series by L.J. Smith.

Amazon.com: The Hunter (The Forbidden Game, Vol. 1): Books: L.J. Smith
    pwettybuddafly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Aww thank you so much. That's the book I'm looking for!
    Thanks heaps. :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown Title or Author [ 10 Answers ]

I remember reading a book when I was around 11 about siblings whose parents die (I think) and the oldest (sister) is afraid of being separated, so they go on the run from authorities. She tries to keep them all fed and finds eggs to be the cheapest food to buy. Eventually they are found/caught...

Unknown Title [ 2 Answers ]

I read this book a few years back. It's a sci-fi/fantasy with humor novel. The story is about two babies accidentally switched at birth. One of the babies happens to be the anti-christ. Because of the switch, he's raised as an average human. When as an adult he finds out who he is, he doesn't...

Unknown film title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is set in the southern states of America. The story centers on a family who live on a plantation. The time scale is 1940s-1950s approx. A man who was run out of town a few years ago, after being framed for something he did not do, has returned to clear his name. There is a fire and he...

Author/Title unknown [ 1 Answers ]

I read a novel years ago, where the story concerned a group of plane crash survivors who used scrap material from a nearby abandoned mine to construct medieval type weapons (trebuchet, crossbows, etc), to prevent a local militia from crossing a river to capture them. I initially believed it was...

View more questions Search