Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerjes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 01:25 PM
    I cant remember the song name but I know the video clip?
    Its like a fairy romantic clip and the guy will propose to the girl and then they will find lots of babies every where and the lady singer will said babies babies but I can't remember the singer & the name of the song. Please help me!!

Check out some similar questions!

How to find song by video clip? [ 3 Answers ]

A man walking on the road in a tunnel. At the end of the clip he puts his arms out wide and is hit by a car or truck. But the car or truck is destroyed not him

I can't remember the song name but I know the video clip? [ 0 Answers ]

Its like a fairy romantic clip and the guy will propose to the girl and then they will find lots of babies every where and the lady singer will said babies babies but I can't remember the singer & the name of the song. Please help me!!

Find a song from video clip? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a video clip with insects, flying in a room where a woman was making some chores. And somehow the woman tried to kill the insects with a vacuum. I believe it was in the year 2006 or 2007. The music was rock, punk rock. It was a lot in the greek music channel MAD TV. Thanks.

I'm looking for a song and I only remember some details from the video clip [ 0 Answers ]

Hi guys, The song was sang by a woman and I think she was young too. There were two three different stories in that video clip. The one had to do with a young couple and the girl's mother who didn't like the boy and wanted to take her daughter away from him. The second was about a girl that lost...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.