Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JohnLima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Why dose my dad hate me so much?
    Im 15 years old and my dad HATES me he makes me feel like I do everything wrong! He never cares when I talk to him! And he yells att me for the most simple things, last week he full out yelled at me for going to a friends house after school and my mom said it was O.K and when my dad found out me can I made a big deal about it next to my friends parents! He's even got so mad at me he pushed me in to a wall. And my dads a tank!! And my dads been physical be for. He would hit my bro every day! Its not till he was 15 he ran away now my bros 17!

What should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2011, 05:26 PM

Talk to an adult who can talk to your father about his abusive behavior. Where is your mother in this scenario?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my dad hate me? [ 2 Answers ]

Why I am so nice nobody for him hate's me why?

My daughters dad hasnothingto do with her,dose he have any rights? [ 1 Answers ]

He has nothing to do with her she's almost four id like my boyfriend to adopt her.dose he have any rights and how do u go about getting hisame off the birth cirtificate and my boyfriends on it,my ex didn't sign it I just put him on it

Why does my dad hate me? [ 1 Answers ]

He always turns everything good to rubbish. Is it because his dad was a bad person? I'm only 13 but I still know that my dad is below the standard bar. I look at my few friends' dads (I only have a few because dad makes them feel VERY unwelcome.) and they all want to be a good part of their sons'...

I think I hate my dad. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey i'm 15 years old and i have like this big massive gap between me and my dad. I don't get along with him at all and were constantly argueing and fighting.. how do i stop this and should I tell someone?

View more questions Search