Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcollier46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Husband has a lot of problems
    I have been married for 10 years and watched my husband go through rehabs time and time again. In sept he was put on probation. He is an alcoholic and a drug user. He goes on binges and stays gone for days at a time and spends a lot of money. On his probation he is not supposed to drink or do drugs but he does. He drinks and does drugs every day. And he gets drunk. In nov he went to rehab and stated 7 days. After a four day binge he is now in rehab again. Should I call his probaton officier and see if he can get him into long term since a few days never works?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Why are you still with him ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat throws up a lot [ 1 Answers ]

My cat throws up every other day at least once sometimes she does throw up more than one day in a row should I worry about this? She is 8 years old could it be her age :confused:

A lot of pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lot of pain on my left leg and there is swelling above the knee. What could be the problem with my knee?

Any good bands a lot like these... [ 6 Answers ]

hey, I have been listening to good charlotte for the past year or so, on my 256mb mp3, and now I'm going to get a video iPod 60gb. So I decided to expand my music collection. I just got some nirvana, my chemical romance, my bloody valentine and mudhoney songs, but none of them like good...

Husband problems [ 4 Answers ]

My husband can orgasm when we have sex, but if I give him oral sex or he masturbates, or I do it for him, he can't have an orgasm. Why is this. A lot of other guys that I've read about seem to be able to do this with ease. I asked him was I doing a good job, or if he felt uncomfortable doing that...

Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new and oldcoach I have a question. Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore and I been playing basketball for three years and this is my 2nd year playing J.V. girls basketball and I play small forward and guard and I really need help on my...

View more questions Search