Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joananthony Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 03:17 PM
    Computer question
    This is a computer question. The text in gmail was very small every time I entered from Firefox. In every other site, the text was normal. A tech was visiting to install a new cable line and I asked his help. He adjusted the text size under "options". It worked but created another problem. Some text on the same page is very large, the rest is normal. I tried adjusting it myself, but nothing worked. Does anyone know what to do?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 05:57 PM

This would be better posted on of the forums in this section of the site: Get answers from Computers & Technology

{Moved}
    joananthony Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 08:06 AM
    Comment on stanfortyman's post
    Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a free computer website to ask a free question from a expert [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a web site that you can go to ,to pull up your text message from your cell phone

Computer how do I stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer, it always pop up while I am in the middle of something

Question about altering computer records [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I are divorcing. He spent and awful long time on the computer when we were together. I just recently caught him in many lies recently and am wondering if computer records, time on the computer can be altered to set someone up. For example, can times that messages were actually sent...

View more questions Search