Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bibisell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Afterconstraction clean up?
    Edmonton,Alberta after constraction clean up price in 2011 is it per sq ft or is per hours,is it 25 dollars good per hour good price
    Www.bibisell.com
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 08:33 PM

Could be... but depends;

What type of building?

Is it a final clean; ready to move in clean?

Do you have to use any large equipment?

Is hazardous waste involved?

Stringer
    bibisell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Yes it is final clean up,no hazardus material,jast regular clin up material
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 14, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Pricing varies in different areas and is always your own choice in the end.

However $25 / hour is a good price if you can get it. If there are competitors and they bid low then you will have to adjust your price down obviously.

What sort of building? Offices, warehouse, medical, retail, etc. As this can affect your pricing also especially if this is a 'final clean' ready to move in...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

Two clean record checks in recently and today it's not clean? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I'm a nursing student and I graduate in 10 days and need a clean record check! Which in the past 3 years I have had two come back clean. Today I received a record check and it didn't come back clean strange! I have called everyone I can think to call and no help!! I was convicted with theft...

How Do You Clean a Toilet Bowl That Seems Impossible to Clean? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, I let my upstairs toilet get so bad that it now seems impossible to clean. I know, pretty revealing. But, I'm a guy with a really big home and I live by myself. We've tried the usual toilet bowl cleaners that people can find in grocery and home maintenance supply stores. Also,...

Difference between self clean and standard clean ovens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm getting a new stove and when I read descriptions I see some that says self cleaning,standard cleaning or manual clean. Can you tell me what the difference is? Thank you!

How to clean an a/c by yourself [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to clean my air conditioner myself it smells awful. What would I use to do so. I could spray it with the hose outside would that be enough using just water, or do I need anything else to kill the smell.

View more questions Search