Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oishee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 02:56 AM
    Changing job in India cancels H1B ?
    I am currently holding a H1 with a Indian MNC employer but haven't travelled to US using that visa. Though had travelled 4 times before in different visas (L1B, B1 etc.)
    If I change the job will my H1 visa get cancelled?
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Jun 9, 2011, 04:50 AM

If you don't intend to work for the H-1B petitioner as an H-1B, they have an obligation to notify the USCIS and withdraw the LCA, via iCERT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1B transfer from India [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a valid H1b till Jul2010 from my current employer A and I have not been to US till now. I wish to switch my job to employer B and work for employer B in US. Is this legally possible? I mean without travelling even once to US, can I transfer my H1B to a new employer? If no,...

Can H1b visa get cancelled if I resign the job and not joined in another job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I have been working for company A and due to some issues I may be forced to resign the job ,Will they cancel the Visa once I resign the job and it will take some time for me to get some other company .So transferring the visa at this time is not possible... My visa is valid till 2011.Please...

H1B Extension while in India [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a question regarding the H1B extension. Can anyone extend his H1B visa while being in India? Please reply. Thanks

View more questions Search