Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy_sweety Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 05:18 PM
    High HCG levels
    Hi,

My last menstrual period was on 8th may 2011. I had a positive blood pregnancy test today i.e 8th June 2011. However the HCG level is in the range of 2000. Is there something to worry? I have been asked to repeat the blood test on 10th June in order to monitor and compare the levels. Are these levels within range? Please let me know. I am really worried.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

HCG levels [ 8 Answers ]

SO Thursday I found out that I am pregnant (I took a home pregnancy test) so I was wandering I got my blood work back today and my Hcg was only in the high 400 so I was wandering if this is normal. Also, if I got pregnant on Clomid will that increase my risk of a miscarriage

High HCG levels [ 2 Answers ]

I found out I am pregnant, but I started bleeding more than spotting. I went to the emergency room last night and they said it was unknow why I was bleeding but they think I'm only 3 weeks pregnant... however doc. Said my hcg level is 4000, not 400, 4000. I looked up what it should be around 3-4...

Hcg levels ? [ 2 Answers ]

My hcg went from89 to 398 3 days apart to 4123 in 5 days is it multipules? My husband is in the army my last period was may 29th only seen my hubby June 4 through 9 so I ca only be a couple weeks

Hcg levels went down [ 3 Answers ]

So my doctor called me today to give me the results of my blood tests from last week and she said that my hcg levels went down instead of up. So tomorrow I am scheduled for an ultrasound and some more blood tests. I am guessing this is not a good thing and I am just really scared and confused...

Miscarriage and HCG levels still high [ 2 Answers ]

I started my miscarriage 4 May. I was told my HCG was at 800. Two weeks later it was well over 300 and now over 130. I am in and out of doctors because that is how the military is. I was seeing a doc for my pregnancy and once I found out that I was going to miscarry I immediately went to a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.