Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papawill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 06:36 PM
    Movie Search by Description?
    There is a movie about two brothers who can manipulate fire. They have a battle at the end of the movie. I think dustin hoffman is in it. What movie is this?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 6, 2011, 06:42 PM

Wilder Napalm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

An unusual movie where a human(adolecent) has tiny people operating all his internal organs & is setup like a factory, as he experiences a lot of first time emotions ie; alcohol,love, injury, food etc.. Which causes internal comunication caos at times where the eye people ring down to the mouth...

I saw this movie as a boy,it was a norman wisdom film.about a small town mayor who kept putting him down.so he disguises himself as an american general and with the help of his friends goes on to blow up the town .is this movie on dvd ?and is it available.

Movie description search [ 1 Answers ]

People from the future are dying because of pollution, they travel back to airplanes about to crash and switch passengers who are listed as dying in the crash and bring those people back to their time. In the present an crash investigator finds a device a blonde lady posing as an airline attendant...

I saw a movie back in the mid 90's where a young boy plays a card game which involves him trying to collect cards that eventually spell out a word, and he has to drive around the United States but the entire currency has become the game money. He drives a vintage red mustang throughout the movie....

View more questions Search