Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 06:44 AM
    Not as active anymore
    I have a Rott, and she is just laying down, she is not active anymore like before, she eats a little bit, not like before, she doesn't want to move,she looks just tired... I'm very concern, we just lost anther dog 2 weeks ago
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jun 6, 2011, 07:19 AM

What age is the dog? What did your other dog pass away from? Is your dog up to date on all shots, deworming etc. Is she drinking and pooping and peeing? Any changes in the house?

The more information you give the more accurate advice can be given.

Jun 6, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Daisy is 7yrs old, my other dog was 14 a Snauzher, she didn't hear and see very well, she also had a cancerous tumor, she just died, we think because she was old. Now Daisy doesn't have her friend, she drinks and poops fine, she eats small portions and she doesn't look happy, she just lays down..

Jun 6, 2011, 07:32 AM
    Comment on mogrann's post
    Daisy is 7yrs old, my other dog was 14 a Snauzher, she didn't hear and see very well, she also had a cancerous tumor, she just died, we think because she was old. Now Daisy doesn't have her friend, she drinks and poops fine, she eats small portions and she doesn't look happy, she just lays down..
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jun 6, 2011, 07:42 AM

She could be mourning the loss of the other dog. She probably also feels the sadness that you and the rest of your family are going through.
    My condolences on the loss of your pet.
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2011, 07:54 AM

My dogs mourned the death of our other dogs, it lasted a couple weeks.. Make sure she isn't losing weight (if she does take her to a vet), make sure she is getting enough water. Try and get her mind off it lots of walks, lots of games..

Sorry for your loss!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many years is it before a debt is considered not active or void anymore ? [ 1 Answers ]

How many years is it , before a debt is considered not active or void anymore in small claims court ?

Won't be as active for a while. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm sure the libs have not missed my commentary as of late, but I have not had the time to spend here as I would like to. I found out last week that the company that I do about 90% of my contract work for has been sold, and I'm out of luck. I'm pounding the streets,...

She is 12, he is 15(?) and are active... [ 1 Answers ]

While throwing away my "junk mail" yesterday I stood in front of the dumpster and heard some noise behind it. I went about my business as if not noticed. They realized they were caught and began to cloth them self's. I called my mgr. of the apts. And said what I believe to be the actions of the...

Active x [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is having trouble getting into certain sites--even becoming a member of Yahoo. I couldn't log into Yahoo on his computer with my ID and password. What is the problem with his computer? Does the following message that popped up on his computer have anything to do with the problem? He...

View more questions Search