Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StaceyH79 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 06:23 PM
    Young boy dying aids meets women who is a prostitute who helps him escape
    A young boy escapes from hospital who has aids. He meets a women who is a prostitute and tags along., he wants her to take him to a lake his mom told him about where he later dies on a boat
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 5, 2011, 07:08 PM

Sweet Jane

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

Old movie young boy runs away 2 joins the circus, meets up with this medicine man [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there's a dog involved, the movie is the boy's name I think

Girl with cancer has about a year to live and meets a guy that helps her [ 1 Answers ]

Id like to know the name of a movie... I'm not sure how old it is but it has a girl who has about a year to live and she has a list of things to do before she dies and she meets a boy who helps her by giving her a tattoo and taking her to stand in 2 places at once and marries her in the church her...

Living in a museum exhibit, mom helps daughter escape [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In the book a girl and her family are living inside of a museum exhibit. The exhibit is set in the pioneer days, and most of the people (or just the kids, can't remember) are unaware that they're living inside one. At some point, there's a hidden camera in a tree or something. Someone...

Young unwilling prostitute [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember 90% of the song, its almost like sublime with matchbox 20 mix... about a 12-14 year old girl forced to sell herself by her dad.

View more questions Search