Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ezfour Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 11:51 AM
    Car will not start... lights do not dim when trying to start... do not hear a click.
    Tried to start in nuetral and all other electrical items work anybody help?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 29, 2011, 12:20 PM

Remove and fully charge, or replace, the battery. Most auto parts stores will test and charge batteries for free. Be sure to clean the battery terminals and cable connections.
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

May 29, 2011, 09:13 PM
    Sounds like you might have something wrong with the ingnition switch or it could be the starter relay or the starter it's self is bad
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 29, 2011, 09:18 PM

If the starter motor doesn't crank, this link may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 honda accord will not start.one click is all I hear [ 5 Answers ]

My 92 honda accord will not start.my wife was driving it and stalled out, now it won't crank back up. All I hear is a quick click and that's it.. please help its our only car and we have children.. thank u

Kenmore 600 ser won't start . Hear click sound coming from timer, [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore 600 series elect dryer won't start. Model #110.67632600. Hear click sound from timer when start button pushed. Timer comes on only

Car won't start, no power, no click [ 3 Answers ]

1997 Chevy Malibu, 2.4L engine. The car now won't start, no lights on the dash, no chiming sound, power locks don't work, no lights on inside car when the door is open, nothing. When I put the key to On, the dash lights did come on, but then went off and nothing happens when I try to start it. I've...

1992 honda prelude won't start no click no lights [ 1 Answers ]

My 92 Prelude has been sitting for 2 months I went to start it and nothing happened, I put a battery charger on it and left it on for 1 hr still nothing no dome lights no headlights no clicking. Only thing working was the brake lights? Confused...

View more questions Search