Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharlene75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 02:48 AM
    Hair went dry,falling out,might be cause of lice treatment(para),scalp damaged, help!
    I have had thin hair before, after I used a hair straightner about 12 years ago, it hurt my scalp,it started growing thicker about three years ago, my child had lice, passed it to me, we used para which is loaded with chemicals,I think it damaged my scalp, soon after that my hair went dry, dry for about a week and now it falls out, I have about half the hair I use to have, any solutions for this problem? I use hair grow tonic, pills, shampoo, I take protein shake, calcium and vitamin tabs, I gym 5 days a week.I am going to try silica tablets today. What can I use to heal my scalp, and stop losing hair.

Check out some similar questions!

Very oily hair with a dry scalp. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys. I have extremely greasy/oily hair, I wash it in the morning and by the end of the day it is looking stringy and gross. The other problem I have is a dry scalp and get dandruff badly if I don't use medicated shampoo every second day. (Tricho by DeLorenzo or T-Gel by Nutrogena) Does...

Gel or crème for itchy scalp for black person with hair cut almost to scalp [ 0 Answers ]

Medication for itchy scalp had been mentioned but I did not get the name of it but the cost was about 14.95. My friend it Black and has a constant itchy scalp/ she would appreciate any help. Thank you, MG

What to do about dry, color damaged hair? [ 4 Answers ]

For about a year I dyed my hair black and straightened and blow dried it almost every day without a heat protector and my hair became really dry. Then about six months ago I wanted to go back to my natural color of light brown so I had the color stripped from it. Well it took about four hours, they...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.