Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SashaLyles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 12:19 AM
    In a midsummer night's dream
    Who suggests that the audience should consider whether the entire play has been a dream?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2011, 06:14 AM

Did you read Act IV?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Host of Saturday night's horror films on television in the early 1960's [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 50's or early 60's on Saturday nights there was always a horror/monster movie on. The host of the show was named 'Zachrely" he had his wife in a dumpster, he was always doing experiments with cauliflower as brains and i remember him calling for "yonish". He was hilarious. Heavy...

A Midsummer Night's Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Question 1 Who is chosen to play the lion in the craftsmen’s play? A. Bottom B. Quince C. Peaseblossom D. Snug Question 2 Which of the young Athenians is first affected by the love potion? A. Lysander

View more questions Search