Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali479 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 12:57 AM
    Is licking is permitted in Islam ?
    Is this have any side affects medically?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 24, 2011, 12:58 AM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Is this job permitted ? [ 1 Answers ]

, Assalaamu' alaikum. I am just going to finish my secondary levels, and I want to study Genetic Engineering for higher studies. Genetic Engineering includes altering and messing around with natural things and the process of natural life. But as you can already see, genetic engineering has a...

Am I permitted to move out of state? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are divorcing. He is in the Army has not been an active part of our son's life. He is now trying to get visitation with our son etc. He is stationed out of Ft Bragg in North Carolina and I live in Indiana with our son. My husband is also from In. but will be not be living here as...

Would a contest be permitted? [ 30 Answers ]

Hello. Well I have this idea, but I don't know if it would be permitted here or not. So I'd like to ask you guys, and if it was, would you guys be interested? Ok... I kind of would like to have a contest for teens, about poems. Halloween poems. And see who is more creative. Just tell me what...

View more questions Search